Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. I know you are the CDMS SMS owner from the TODO list.

We are developing one GSM&CDMA dual mode phone.  But current ofono is not
support CDMA SMS decode&encode as ISA637 PDU format.

Can I ask you another question about CDMA SMS?

I want to know the CDMA SMS delepment schedule if possible.

Thank you very much