Hi,

2010/11/23 Denis Kenzior <denk...@gmail.com>:
> In fact we were planning to report the current bearer on the
> ConnectionManager interface once we figured out the vendor commands that
> can actually report this information.

Do you mean HSDPA/HSUPA channel allocations, or the tech reported by
CGREG? Because these can differ. For example, a Finnish operator's
cells will not indicate HS*PA support, but HSDPA channel will
nevertheless get allocated when data is moving. This is why for
instance the N900 will show a 3G icon when idle, but switch to 3.5G
when actively receiving data.

Also, we might need to expose CELL_DCH state at some point as well. I
was thinking this could be a property in the RadioSettings interface.

Cheers,
Aki