Hi Rajesh

On Fri, 2010-12-03 at 01:30 +0100, ext rajesh.naga...@elektrobit.com
wrote:

> > +enum cdma_call_status {
> > +   CDMA_CALL_STATUS_ACTIVE = 0,
> > +   CDMA_CALL_STATUS_DIALING = 1,
> > +   CDMA_CALL_STATUS_ALERTING = 2,
> > +   CDMA_CALL_STATUS_INCOMING = 4,
>
> Should be 3 ?

Yes indeed. I will fix this, thank you for catching it.

> > +   CDMA_CALL_STATUS_DISCONNECTED
> > +};
>
> We can use the existing gsm call status itself ?
> Just that we wont use the HELD and WAITING status
> in CDMA.

In this early phase of CDMA support in oFono, we would like to evolve it
in its own right for a while, per the offline conversation from the
MeeGo Conference in Dublin. On a case by case basis, for items of large
architectural impact, we intend to evaluate potential re-use upfront.
The plan is to allow smaller items like this for now, until the related
feature has matured sufficiently that they can be re-factored correctly
if applicable.

Cheers
Dara