Hi Dara,

>>> +
>>> +struct ofono_cdma_voicecall_manager;
>>
>> Please call this ofono_cdma_voicecall.
> This is actually our preference as well as there is no multicall in
> CDMA, just the single voicecall. To that end, does it not make sense to
> also rename the interface "Voicecall" rather than "VoiceCallManager"?

This comment was based mostly on the naming of the current gsm voicecall
atom (e.g. ofono_voicecall, not ofono_voicecall_manager)

For the interface name I suggest we stick to .cdma.VoiceCallManager for
now to be consistent with the GSM naming.  However, I'm open to changing
this one in the future.

Regards,
-Denis