Hi Sjur,

> > Do you have a release plan defined for oFono?
> > When will you release oFono 1.0?
> >

> We do not have a concrete plan as of yet.  For the most part we were
> quite happy with the current set of oFono APIs, however with LTE support
> on the horizon we might have to revisit some of them.

the upcoming LTE support holds us a little bit back. So Denis and I are
a bit careful about calling it 1.0 just yet.

In general the rule was to go for 1.0, when the D-Bus API seemed to be
working out nicely. For most atoms we have that right now and I am
pretty happy with the current API. It might need one additional in depth
review, but changes would be absolutely minor (besides LTE of course).

And then we wanted to get at least one GCF pre-certification result
before calling it 1.0 for real.

Regards

Marcel