On Thursday 27 January 2011 12:20:50 ext Andras Domokos, you wrote:
> Here is a proposal for expanding VoiceCallManager's DBus interface with
> call related Supplementary Services signals.
> The implementation would be based on the functionality provided by the SSN
> atom (handling the CSSU codes).

Is there any reason why forwarded, transferred, CUG and deflected incoming
calls would not use the existing CallAdded signal? Shouldn't those be factoids
be visible as properties of the call?

Similarly, I'd rather have the other signals be property changes in of call
object itself, no?

--
Rémi Denis-Courmont
Nokia Devices R&D, Maemo Software, Helsinki