Hi Marcel,

On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 15:09 +0200, Marcel Holtmann wrote:

> so every single enum has kept some sort of proper namespacing. And I
> would really prefer to not break this for ofono_sim_password_type.

I suppose u are talking about parameter name here? and
OFONO_PASSWORD_PIN_TYPE_NET is somehow inproper? Well, how should it be
then? Code type is named differently because it is not a SIM password. I
see three possible ways to change this.

1) Rename enum. I would name it to ofono_password_type and all
parameters to OFONO_PASSWORD_xxx. Means lot's of more changing in
different directories and since this version control system is as it is
I would not like to do that.

2) Ignore the fact that network password used for call_barring is not
SIM password and rename it as OFONO_SIM_PASSWORD_TYPE_NET. Little bit
misguiding but fine with me.

3) Create new separate definition. I'm fine with this too.

Br,
-jussi