Hi,

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 11:00 PM, Denis Kenzior <denk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andre,
>
> On 02/07/2011 03:48 PM, andre matos wrote:
> > Hi Denis,
> >
> > On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 10:30 PM, Denis Kenzior <denk...@gmail.com
> > <mailto:denk...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi Andre,
> >
> >     > Are we reading the same code?
> >     >
> >     > for this case we have:
> >     > numactive != 1  ==> true
> >     > numheld != 1  ==> false
> >     >
> >     > (numactive != 1) && (numheld != 1)  ==>  false
> >     >

> >     Then shouldn't the patch simply be modified to if (numactive != 1 ||
> >     numheld != 1)?
> >

> > Yes, if you wish to sacrifice readability for simplicity.
> >

> Don't get too offended, the || was intended instead of && in the first
> place.  My brain just had wired crossed and I wasn't seeing why you
> needed a 6 line patch to fix this.

Not offended at all :) i will always have preference for my code :)
My code got more complicated because initially i thought that connect
counter was for incoming and outgoing calls.

> > I find my version self explanatory.
> >

> Sorry, but I do not find your style more readable, less actually. Also,
> when submitting patches please follow our coding style guidelines.  You
> had at least 1 style violation, namely rule M4.

That is strange i run checkpatch  on the code i did not get any warning. Is
there a  better script for the checking the patches before sending?

Best regards,
André