I have have sent the patches again this morning (with cc to Denis). Would
you please tell me what could be the reason here? I am sending the patches
with git-send-email like this:

git send-email --to ofono@ofono.org origin

I have configured `msmtp-mta` to send email through my GMail account.

Regards
--
Amit Mendapara