Hi Claudio,

> Thank you so much for your support and help, please let us
> know once you
> have the patch.

I posted a few patches yesterday, which should improve things.

> > > is it possible to know the list of supported mobile phone as
> > > 3g modem ?
> >
> > We don't have a list of supported phones as such as we're
> not systematically tesing oFono against old Nokia phones. The
> isiusb plugin is primarily a development aid, allowing us to
> test isimodem drivers on a PC instead of on-target. There are
> some limitations in using the isimodem driver over USB this
> way. All functionality may not be available with all phones.
> Mostly it works fine, though.
>
> I see.
>
> Since each phone can potentially use a different way to talk to the pc
> (Android: rndis, Nokia: AT commands / PPP interface over USB if I
> understand it correctly), we are trying to understand which of these
> methods (hence which phone family) is preferable to be used/supported
> with connman / oFono.
> Do you have any suggestion for us?

My advice is to use whatever works for you. Currently, oFono recognizes Nokia
phones only via the isiusb plugin, so that is pretty much the only option.
However, most Nokia phones also support AT commands over USB ACM and should be
relatively easy to get working with oFono, if you're willing to write a new
plugin or modify the current nokia plugin for Nokia USB modems to include
support for Nokia phones. Patches are welcome.

Br,

        MikaL