Hi everyone.

I ran into two issues trying to setup a data connection with a Gobi 2000 card.
The first one seems to be an error regarding simcard onlocking. After
enabling the modem test/list-modems shows the following, despite the
simcard is inserted correctly:

[ /gobi0 ]
    Features = sim
    Emergency = 0
    Powered = 1
    Lockdown = 0
    Interfaces = org.ofono.SimManager
    Online = 0
    Model = Qualcomm Gobi 2000
    Revision = D1025-STUTABGD-3600  1  [Jan 14 2010 14:00:00]
    Serial = 353093033460401
    Manufacturer = Qualcomm Incorporated
    [ org.ofono.SimManager ]
        Present = 0

Our current workaround is quitting ofono and using minicom to unlock
the sim directly, then restarting ofono.
> at+cpin?
+CPIN: SIM PIN
OK

> at+cpin="1234"
OK
$QCSIMSTAT: 1 SIM INIT COMPLETED

The second issue is not being able to activate an internet context:
(Network registration and attachment is alright)

test/enable-modem
Connecting modem /gobi0...
test/online-modem
Setting modem /gobi0 online...
test/list-contexts
[ /gobi0 ]
    [ /gobi0/context1 ]
        Username =
        Protocol = ip
        Name = Internet
        Settings = { }
        IPv6.Settings = { }
        Active = 0
        AccessPointName = internet.t-mobile
        Password =
        Type = internet

test/activate-context
Error activating /gobi0/context1: org.ofono.Error.NotImplemented:
Implementation not provided

If you could give me a little assisting on where to look, maybe I
would be able to contribute patches, too.

Best regards,
Kai