Hi Denis,

I noticed that when I send +++ -> ATH0 during a PPP session the ppp server is well unregistered. However when the physical layer is removed (bluetooht or TCP), the associated emulator is not unregistered. As we used in gatutil.c set_close_on_unref(TRUE), it means there is still on reference on the GIOChannel.

In the case the PPP session is ended normally, we call ppp_ipcp_down_notify() to free the ppp_net interface. Then the physical layer is removed and we got the emulator well unregistered.
Do you have any idea about what is happening there?
Maybe I forgot to do something into dun_ath_cb().

Kind regards,
Guillaume