Hi oFono community,

before start to asking questions, I'd like to introduce myself and
why I joined into the community.

I'm hired by Vodafone Global (Vodafone Group Services GmbH) to
assist there on some networking services, currently location
services. One part of the job will be to work with oFono, using
it, learn some work flows - and when possible - improving it.
This part of the job will also include submitting patches.

My technical background is system development on Unix and
embedded systems, most times in wired networking and related
protocols. Mobile protocols and standards are completely new
to me and I'm not tightened into names, abbreviations and
protocols related to mobile world.

I hope I can learn quickly what I need to know to start practical
things with oFono.

Best regards,
Jens