Hello Denis,

On 04/24/2012 11:21 PM, Denis Kenzior wrote:
OK, thanks, I see. Would it make sense to return the method immediately
and then to re-query the conditionals? Or, just to wait until anybody
needs them?

This probably needs a bit of thought, but here's one possible strategy,
feel free to suggest any improvements:

- If unconditional is reset and conditionals are known (e.g. they were
queried before and not cleared) then we can simply signal them here

- If the unconditional is reset and the CACHED flag is not set (e.g. the
application didn't trigger a GetProperties yet) then we probably can
skip the re-query, the next GetProperties will do it for us.

- If unconditional is reset and CACHED is set but we don't know the
conditionals, then we should query all conditionals before returning
from the method call.

Thanks for the help here. On a first thought, in order to differ 1) from 3) might require a flag, but let me check if the specific code path for re-querying the conditionals might be cleaner.

Also, there is an optimization we can make here, e.g. if we queried the
conditional forwarding settings prior to CFU being enabled, then we can
keep those around.  This is why the TODO item refers to the 'conditional
cache.'  In the case of CFU being flipped to enabled and then disabled,
we do not need to query.

Thanks for the help here. Let's go for this approach too.

Okay, just remember the conditionals can be erased when CFU is active,
including through MMI codes.

OK, thanks, will check regarding MMI.

Regards,
Oleg
--
Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki