From: Daniel Wagner <daniel.wag...@bmw-carit.de>

Hi,

So here is the first oFono version for the "prefer pan over dun"
feature. Since this is a policy thing, it makes sense to place this
inside dundee and not inside ConnMan or BlueZ.

I am not really happy to pass in the UUIDs but I found it a lot nicer
than adding a 'filter' callback to struct bluetooth_profile.

Another idea how to implement it I had was, adding a blacklist when
registering the profile.

Let's start with the simplest possible solution.

cheers,
daniel

Daniel Wagner (3):
  bluetooth: Add list of UUIDs to probe function
  bluetooth: Add PAN UUID
  dundee: Ignore DUN device if PAN is present

 dundee/bluetooth.c  |   11 ++++++++++-
 plugins/bluetooth.c |    8 +++++---
 plugins/bluetooth.h |    3 ++-
 plugins/hfp_hf.c    |    2 +-