Hi,

I'm looking to extend the alcatel plugin to be able to setup a pdp context
with an Alcatel dongle.

The first issue i ran into is right after entering the pin, "AT+CPIN?" is
returning a CME Error: SIM busy. And the PinRequired property is not
updated.
I have taken logs with the software from Alcatel, and in those logs i see
"AT+CNUM" and "AT+CSCA?" also return the same error.
I think we can get these errors while the sim is initializing.

It looks like AT+CPIN? should be polled on this device. I wanted to do this
from the alcatel plugin, but I don't know how to update the sim state from
there to change Pinrequired.
It would be done automatically if i would call __ofono_sim_recheck_pin from
the plugin, but i'm not sure if it can be called from a plugin.

Do you have any advice for me on this?

Thanks,
Cedric