Hello there,

I try to find a way to leave the hardware flight mode. What I mean with hardware flight mode that on my board, I can control the flight mode by software and also with hardware.

But, when we go to flight mode with hardware, ofono doesn't get it and so, doesn't update the "Online" status.

The mainly problem my modem doesn't send messages when goes offline. Sometimes, I see "+CSQ: 99,99", "+CREG: 0", "+CGREG: 0". But, It's not the case all the times.

So, I think a AT+CFUN? pooling is the best solution in my case. If I detect the modem goes offline, I could put ofono up do date.

Have you got a better alternative to my issue ? Where can I do this pooling ? IMHO, I think to do this in the plugin driver but maybe there are a better place.

This behavior is just for me, I guess you don't want a pooling thing in your code :)

Regards,
Anthony.

--
| Viallard Anthony  | Syscom Instruments SA | Embedded System   |