Hi all,

on my embedded system I got 3 interfaces : wifi , ethernet and gprs and I
decided to handle 'em with connman.
When I start a ppp connection with ofono everything seems to work properly
, I got the DNS and with the test script I can process ppp parameter.
ifconfig command shows the ppp0 set and when I ping
ping -I ppp0 8.8.8.8 it works well.

However when I try 2 ping any site I always got error

ping -I ppp0 www.google.it

It seems a DNS problem but i can't fix it. How should I tell to ofono to
use the ppp0 as default interface? I think the ppp  has some issues to
coexist with others interfaces , is that possibile?

I appreciate any help.

Regards

Marco