Hi again,

> I have tried it but, with the dbus method GetContext, only one
> context is shown (the QMI ones).
> The "at_gprs_context_probe" is called but failed at
> "g_at_chat_get_slave".
> I checked the gcd->chat and it is not NULL so it seems to come to the
> slave.
>
> What is it for ? What have I missed ?

I continued to look around and I succeed to make it work !

I looked to other modem plugins. I think I understand what the slave is thanks
to that. It is the other interfaces to send AT commands, only, whereas the
"main" GAtChat serves to create the PPP connection, is not it ? If I am wrong,
do not hesitate to make me understand how it works.

I set the slave (via "g_at_chat_set_slave") to my "Application" device and I
succeeded to get 2 contexts. I activate them and it creates the PPP and QMI
connections ! I still have a problem : I did not get an IP address on one of
the APN connection but this is another problem (connman ?) and I will search
alone for that before asking for help :)

Anyway, thank you for the help you gave me !

Best regards,

Mylène