Hi Giacinto,

MBIM is not even supported through the glib, but through the ell
library that is itself quite fresh (and for which there is little
advantage instead of the glib. Maybe because using glib you have to
listen to someone else's opinion for pushing changes).

Look, I understand you're unhappy, but please don't make stuff up. We are unhappy with glib due to its size (including the GObject stuff) and not for any other reason you speculate.

And ell is now almost 7 years old and used by multiple serious projects. It is now also a dependency for oFono starting with the next release.
So please, stop the negativity.  It is uncalled for.

Regards,
-Denis