Hi Martin,

On 7/10/19 5:21 PM, Martin Hundebøll wrote:
Hi,

The modem supports an unsolicited notification for voltage level warnings and errors. I.e it can send

   UNDER_VOLTAGE POWER DOWN
   UNDER_VOLTAGE WARNING
   OVER_VOLTAGE WARNING
   OVER_VOLTAGE POWER DOWN

The power down messages should probably just close the serial ports and call ofono_modem_set_powered(modem, false), but what about the warnings?

What can be usefully done with these? I mean, if you just send them to syslog, or nowhere at all, will anyone notice?

Should I just add a hardware monitor dbus interface like the gemalto/cinterion drivers do, with a signal for the warnings?

If you think someone will find this useful, then sure.

Regards,
-Denis