Hi Richard,

This is strange.
I use gmail smtps, but to check if they tamper with the emails,
I cloned a fresh ofono and ran git am and  pasted my email,
it did work(?).

Not sure. I've been using the same process for >10 years now and other patches obtained the same day worked fine. What was strange was that even 'patch -p1' complained of garbage data when I tried to apply the file manually.

Line 28 is the first part which looks correct to me.

Not really sure why this does not work, I attached it, hope its okay.

Anyway, the attachment worked, so I've applied this now.

Regards,
-Denis