Hi Martin,

On 10/8/19 1:44 PM, Martin Hundebøll wrote:
With the reference in place in received_data(), the address sanitizer
now encounters a use-after-free when the destroy notification is
dispatched for the read watcher (see below).

Fix this by remove the destroy notification callback, as it isn't really
used except in the shutdown function.

Okay, this is finally coming back to me. So glib does indeed wait until after the source callback has completed to call the destroy function. We have dealt with this in a slightly different way, see GAtIO for details. But I'm fine with this approach as well.

Applied, thanks.

Regards,
-Denis