Hi Richard,

On 12/11/19 1:13 PM, richard.rojf...@gmail.com wrote:
From: Richard Röjfors <rich...@puffinpack.se>

To be considered attached on LTE a context should be activated.
But in case the context got deactivated we did not update
the attached state, it remained attached.
That caused the connection manager to try to re-activate the
context manually, but for LTE thats done automatically.
In the case of ublox it returns errors, which is passed
on to the connection manager, which tries again and
again, until we get attached again.

It looked like this:
12:03:18 ofonod[547]: Aux: < \r\n+CIEV: 2,3\r\n
12:03:23 ofonod[547]: Aux: < \r\n+CIEV: 2,2\r\n

Deactivated

Shouldn't we get a CREG actually? That tells us we're not connected at all? Or does the modem somehow still have another default bearer active?

Anyhow, I'll go ahead and take this.  Applied, thanks.

Regards,
-Denis