Hi Lars,

On 5/26/20 5:16 AM, poesc...@lemonage.de wrote:
From: Lars Poeschel <poesc...@lemonage.de>

This patchset adds support for the quectel EC21 LTE modem connected
through its serial port.

Lars Poeschel (7):
   quectel: Add Quectel EC21 to known serial modems
   quectel: use lte atom on EC21
   quectel: Query the model before setting up the mux
   quectel: EC21 needs aux channel to be the first mux channel
   quectel: EC21 does not understand AT+QIURC
   voicecall: Quectel modem do not understand AT+CNAP
   quectel: EC21 add ussd with atmodem driver

  drivers/atmodem/voicecall.c |   4 +-

So I went ahead and applied everything except patch 4. See my comments in the reply to that patch....

Regards,
-Denis