--- Bryan Gillispie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can someone explain or give me an example on how Section 14 works and
> what it means?
>
> 14. Reformation: If any provision of this License is held to be
> unenforceable, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent
> necessary to make it enforceable.

I'm pretty sure that it means that if a judge says that a portion of the
license is unenforceable (for example, the section on PI) then that doesn't
give the judge the right to rewrite the whole license.

=====
BORGSTROM'S FIRST LAW (of Game Design):  "If you want to emphasize something, make
sure everyone knows that they shouldn't have anything to do with it."