At 12:47 AM 4/8/04, you wrote:
And while I'm glad that Mark and Gold Rush Games joined the Open Gaming movement, I've yet to see if his business model will work profitably for his company.

Releasing the Action! System under the OGL does not make money for GRG. People buying our books makes money for GRG. Unfortunately that's been on the decline. Even so, I don't attribute that to the Action! System being released under the OGL because it's apparent that sales are down nearly across the board in this biz.

Mark Arsenault

President, Gold Rush Games | http://www.goldrushgames.com
GRG is celebrating its 10th Anniversary! Visit our website for more info!