From: Doug Meerschaert

> Reginald Cablayan wrote:
> >
> > And what is your revision wishlist for the Open Gaming License?
>
> 1: Expressly clarify if PI is "no permission given" or "agree
> not to use."

Of the two, I'd lean toward "agree not to use" which would give publisher a
measure of control.

> 2: Expressly allow attribution of unaltered content when done
> so not in advertising.  (i.e., "Ritual item rules from Relics & Rituals")

That would conflict with d20 System Trademark License and Usage Guide on
citation of works. In fact, it would conflict any trademark use agreements,
such as M&M Superlink. Whether it falls under PI or standard trademark law,
you "agree not to use" without the permission of the author/publisher.

> 3: Expressly allow "closed content" - just because, if we're revising
> anyway, it's a good one to clear up.

And how would that benefit publishers who wants to contribute, if not re-use
content?