--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Instead of its lawyers, WotC needed to drag in some its championship Magic
> players to rules lawyer the OGL.  I guarantee all the loopholes and vague
> areas
> would have been found then, particularly if there were a cash prize attached
>
> [grin].

LOL!

Yes, I was making a joke... and yes, it DOES need to be clarified, whether the
OGL is talking about YOU or about your projects.

My ultimate point, however, is that I really don't feel like making WotC mad.
Eventually, there will be a fourth edition, and if they don't make an OGL SRD
for it, I'm of the opinion that the OGL movement will be greatly
marginalized... sure, people can continue to publish stuff under the OGL, but
the audience will shrink quickly if there's no OGL 4e.

=====
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier,
just as long as I'm the dictator."
                -George W. Bush
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0012/18/nd.01.html