Well, you've lost me too. The license says that any material that is
eligible to be PI must be declared to be PI and must be excluded from OGC to
actually be PI. It must also appear in a work licensed under the OGL to be
covered by the OGL. Under what conditions can something be PI without
meeting these conditions and being covered under the OGL?