-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert A.
Knop Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 7:21 PM
To: ogf-l@mail.opengamingfoundation.org
Subject: Re: [Ogf-l] Interesting comments about Creative Commons license

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 11:28:56AM -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> That's my point. The PHB contains information in the SRD but it gets
> around having to use the OGL because WotC is the owner of both the license
> and original materials. No company other than WotC could publish the work
> that is the PHB.

Nothing special to WOTC about that.

No company other than <publisher of X> could publish the work that is <X> is
always true (unless <X> is fully open content), even if some of <X> is under
the OGL, regardless of who <publisher of X> is.

-Rob

--
--Prof. Robert Knop
  Department of Physics & Astronomy, Vanderbilt University