This could just be a problem with your mail client. I use Firefox myself and for those people you mentioned (and a few others I've noticed), it sends a copy both to the reply-to entry (ogf-l@mail.opengamingfoundation.org) and the original sender.

I've not seen any situation though where it does not send to the list itself, unless it was a list wide setting.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Ryan, can you check the list's settings. I am accidentally sending out posts to Tim and Clark directly instead of to the list. This happens not infrequently with various people. It's a result of the "reply-to" headers being setup incorrectly somehow, since I'm just hitting "Reply"

Lee