>> Then check out OSRIC!!!!!
>>
>> http://knights-n-knaves.com/osric/index.html
>
>It is a shame that when I tried to download OSRIC a pop up window attempted

>to download "EXP/Agent.B" onto my computer.
>
>I would have recommended this system to the people I know who dislike
>3e/3.5e, but I'm not prepared to help spread viruses so I'll keep quite
>about it until Knights and Knaves dump downloadcounter.com.

>I can't find any contact details for Knights and Knaves or Stuart Marshall.

>Can anyone get in touch with them and ask them to disable the OSRIC
>download link until they fix the problem? I think that Knights and Knaves
>also need to publish an appology along with instructions on how to remove
>EXP/Agent.B from your computer.

I am sorry about the problems you have encountered with the download
counter. I was unaware of any virus or hack attacks that it may try. When I
tested it, nothing of the sort showed up.
The counter has been removed.

As for the EXP/Agent.B:

This is very new. In fact it was only discovered Wednesday the 16th of this
month. It appears that the counter people added it AFTER we set up the
counter thru them back a number of months ago. This malware is a javascript
that forces popups past popup blockers. Its common name is
Application.JS.ForcePopup.A but is also known as
Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a, EXP/Agent.B, and
Trojan-Clicker.HTML.Agent.a#22.

Its damage rating is very low and it is less than 10KB in size.
The JS also sets a cookie called PayPopUpAds, which is used for tracking
visited websites.

To clean it from your computer, delete the cookie.
Run your anti-spy ware software of choice, install any new updates, then
follow any instructions the program tells you.