pkmnfrk
2007-03-21 20:27:53 -0700 (Wed, 21 Mar 2007)
599
A Makefile for the main OHR

RE revision 1061, it's not that I don't know how to create a Makefile, but I
just don't know how to compile a cpp in a Makefile. Fair enough.

Anyway, needless to say, this will only work if you have a copy of GNU Make. To
try it out, rename make.bat to make2.bat or something, so that make.exe can
run. "make", "make edit", "make game", "make clean", "make bam2mid" are all
valid. Inspection of the Makefile will reveal that "make depend" is also a
valid target, but it really isn't. makedep.exe isn't ready for prime time yet...

anyway, try it out, maybe improve it.
---
A   wip/config.mak
A   wip/makefile