I forgot to mention in the log, but the tests build up a tree from nothing, with various random parameters, save it to disk, read it from disk again into a new tree, and compare the new tree with the old one to make sure it matches.

We can add other tests, but this covers 95% of the usage... Not tested are [Find/Get]ChildByName and AddChild[After/Before].

subvers...@hamsterrepublic.com wrote:
pkmnfrk
2010-04-06 18:03:29 -0700 (Tue, 06 Apr 2010)
411
Reworking reloadtest.bas into a unit test of the key features of RELOAD
(creating documents, navigating documents, serializing and deserializing trees,
etc).

Also, minor optimization in the Node type, by sticking ->num and ->flo in a Union
together, since only one of those is valid at any given time (depending on ->nodeType).
I would have stuck ->str in there too, but for some reason, FB doesn't like that.
---
U   wip/reload.bi
U   wip/reloadtest.bas