I use geany as my text editor for OHR programming, but today when I
happened to have SConscript and ohrbuild.py open in it while I was
working on the recursive include detection, my geany instance would
silently crash about 50% of the time when I would run scons.

I am guessing that this is actually a geany problem, not a scons
problem. Geany detects external file modification so it can prompt you
to reload changes, and I am guessing it was interacting badly with
whatever method of "touching" files that scons is using.

I just thought I would mention it in case anybody else notices any
similar weirdness.

---
James