On 05/09/2011 2:06 PM, Ralph Versteegen wrote:
(Also, I never realised that Mike created
music_native_subs.bas by porting MIDI code from SDL_Mixer to FB... I
plan to replace that with the original C (hopefully containing new
bugfixes))

I did what now?

On forever ago, music_native_subs.bas wrote:
> ' Many subs in this file are ported from SDL_Mixer (used under the GPL):
> ' /*
> '     native_midi:  Hardware Midi support for the SDL_mixer library
> '     Copyright (C) 2000,2001  Florian 'Proff' Schulze
> ' */
> '
> ' Ported to FreeBasic by Mike Caron

Oh. You know, I have absolutely no recollection of this. Why in the heck would I use SDL_mixer as a base?? I remember looking at allegro, but not SDL...

--
- Mike Caron