Hello friends, sorry I’m late. Got sidetracked with a few things 😊

As I’ve been discussing with TMC on the Slime Salad discord, I’m working on
adding achievements and Steamworks support to the OHRRPGCE. This is based on a
post TMC made here just about three years ago:
http://lists.motherhamster.org/pipermail/ohrrpgce-motherhamster.org/2018-October/004308.html

I’ve currently made progress on integrating Steamworks itself, thanks in no
small part to TMC helping me get my environment set up, and now I’m thinking
about how this stuff will work in the engine itself. I’ve been documenting
stuff on the wiki, and I would encourage everyone to take a peek and give any
feedback they have. Note that this page is not complete, and suggestions to
fill in blanks would be appreciated.

https://rpg.hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/User:Pkmnfrk/Achievements

I’m hopeful to get this implemented soon, so I can get back to my next 13 year
hiatus.

Cheers!
--
Mike Caron