I didn't know there were keyboards like that.
Lack of numlock is potentially a problem if you want to use it in a game.
If numlock is on, then we treat numpad keys as distinct so they don't work
like arrow keys. Which is better than being stuck off, I suppose.

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 at 00:14, James Paige <b...@hamsterrepublic.com> wrote:

> For my computer it is stuck down at all times. I spent about 90 seconds
> searching my keyboard for a NumLock key before I gave up and changed the
> code
>
> Yeah, I think skipping caps lock and scrollock too is probably a good idea
>
> On Sat, Aug 6, 2022, 11:13 PM Ralph Versteegen via Ohrrpgce <
> ohrrpgce@lists.motherhamster.org> wrote:
>
>> Stuck down even if you press numlock to turn it off? In what situations?
>> Is it appropriate to ignore capslock and scrolllock too? All three are
>> ignored pretty much everywhere else that we scan for a pressed key.
>>
>> On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 at 07:45, subversion--- via Ohrrpgce <
>> ohrrpgce@lists.motherhamster.org> wrote:
>>
>>> james
>>> 2022-08-06 12:45:28 -0700 (Sat, 06 Aug 2022)