The build logs from the Mac VM are missing on some days including the most
recent ones when it should have pulled commits from svn and rebuilt.
If you look at the Mac VM could you please also upgrade SDL2.framework and
SDL2_mixer.framework to the latest releases.
Also, could you please downgrade to Euphoria 3.0.5 on the Windows VM (for
issue #1241)