Unfortunately if you attempt to download a nonexistent file under
https://hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/nightly/ or
https://hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/archive/ (or
http://hamsterrepublic.com/ohrrpgce/symbols-archive/) you don't get a 404
error document, you get redirected to the wiki Main Page which downloads
OK. This really wrecks the distribmenu's error checking. For URLs not under
ohrrpgce/ you get a 404 instead. I looked around on the server and saw the
default 404 rule but couldn't figure out where the ohrrpgce/ redirect is
defined. James, could you please disable it for those directories?