This is a nice feature.
But I notice that it spawns an enemy for each hit on each target, e.g. 2
hits each on 3 targets spawns 6 enemies. Enemy's "spawn on [non]elemental
hit" settings act the same way, but each each enemy has independent
settings for spawn it makes sense for them to all be triggered for a spread
attack, but the same reasoning doesn't justify an attack's spawn setting
working that way.