BTW, adding a constructor here isn't necessary, as FB always
zero-initialises all variables & members (unless you write = ANY).
Storing the slice ptr in GraphSlice was just a kludge I found necessary
there (but not in MenuDefSlice) but it probably is cleaner than passing in
the Slice ptr to the ClassSlice methods, since there's no possibility of
using any other ptr. I'd like to convert all slice types into Slice
subclasses, and then that kludge would go away.