My goal with these commands was to have something usable for people who
want to script a tactics game without having to re-implement their own
a-start pathfinding in scripting. It's just a way to hook into the built-in
pathfinding and access the results with a script.

Might also come in handy for anyone who wants to do their own movement
code, but still use the built-in pathfinding :shrug:

---
James