Is it working correctly now? I see it just managed to upload a build.
However strangely it has svn_rev=13471 although I saw a previous cron log
that said it updated to 13473.
However it seems strange that emscripten is all installing the dependencies
such as libogg, it's only meant to do that the first time you compile. I
guess that happens because it's after the point where the docker run
diverges each night so it's not cached. Maybe you should do one run of
scons in the docker container so all that installation can be cached?