This patch, and many of the following ones, date back nine and a half
years, and it's been my biggest unmerged branch for all that time. It's
great to finally be going in the right direction, and I'm eyeing up several
other big branches for merging soon. This commit's original commit message
was "script line number reporting: 99.5% complete!" Of course that turned
out to be ridiculous. I returned to it in 2017 to fix bugs, and then in May
last year I got it into a working state and did most of the script debugger
improvements. I just spent a day rewriting the history to take apart all
the commits and put them back together with less cruft, but it wasn't
terribly necessary and I can't explain why it took me so long.