Done,

https://bitbucket.org/bcoddens/oi-build/changeset/95740cd1fb32

I removed the arc line because in my opinion it wasn't relevant anymore.

Bart

On 04/12/11 23:10, Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
Hi Bart,

On 11/27/11 02:07 PM, Bart Coddens wrote:
Hi List,

Can this be reviewed ?

https://bitbucket.org/bcoddens/oi-build/changeset/06a34066db9b

it published fine on my machine and works without problems.

Many thanks for providing this. GNU themselves on the Autoconf website say "Autoconf works better with GNU M4 version 1.4.14 or later" so updating from 1.4.12 to 1.4.16 sounds like a good move.

I don't know if there will be any build consequences of doing this, however the whole point of /experimental is to find out.

Only one minor nitpick before a +1, could you add your Copyright to the Makefile? Also, what was the reasoning behind removing the opensolaris arc_url?

Cheers,

Alasdair