On 05/09/2012 01:30, Alasdair Lumsden wrote:
I've actually realised it would be really useful if there was a
single document explaining all this stuff, a kind of "In the
beginning there was..." style walk through of how things came to be.

I'll try to write one over the next few weeks and put it on the wiki,
as it would probably help new developers get their head around
things.

That would be very helpful.  When I attended the userland hackathon I
was quite confused about all of the different build systems and their
history.  Thanks for your patience and support there :-).

I should dig up my notes and scripts for creating a build environment.

Henk