On 11/20/13 01:23 PM, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
For instance, Ken Mays and/or Alan Coopersmith, do you possibly have an
input on that ?

Nope - I work upstream from OI, but not on the OI packaging.  I know there
has been work to move OI from the xnv gate to packaging the X11 components
into OI's userland tree, but have not followed it that closely.

All those should build fine from X.Org tarballs - let me know if they don't.
They're all also included in the Solaris (formerly OpenSolaris) releases of
the X gate, though only at 1.9.1 for libxcb, since we haven't brought in 1.9.3
yet:   https://hg.java.net/hg/solaris-x11~x-s12-clone

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersm...@oracle.com