On 08/21/2014 20:48, Aurélien Larcher wrote:
Hi,
after several month of standby, I am looking looking at bumping CMake to
2.8.12.2 and just skimmed through the current patchset in oi-userland.
Most of it consists in removing /usr/local and /opt/csw from the search
path of Find***.cmake files.
How crucial is it ?
Best regards,

Hi.
I think that if without this patch software from oi-userland could accidentally use stuff or libraries from /opt/csw or /usr/local/lib it would be undesirable. On other hand, for users compiling software manually, it could be good. I'd prefer to keep /usr/local and /opt/csw commented (user can always uncomment these lines), but don't have strong opinion on this.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,